Nominations super power, is a advantage given to a housemate by an evicted housemate.
Known Super PowersEdit
- Josh got to guess who each housemate would nominate. Each time he gussed correctly he recived 1 nomination point.
- Michael got to change someones nominations, to the same as his nominations.
- Josh got to guess who everyone would nominate and how ever many he got correct he would get to nominate that number of points to nominate.
- Estelle got to listen to 2 people nomonate and watch the rest.
- Layla got to give 1 person 6 nomination points.
- George got to neutralize 1 person nominations before that he watched the nominations board as people nominated.
- Benjamin got to nominate twice.
- Estelle got to see the nomonations table as nominations happened.
- Matt won the first Big brother showdown and was given the first nominations superpower of the year. He got to give someone elses nomination points to count twice. (he chose Caleb)
- Ed won the second nominations super power and got to listen to 3 people nominate.
- Tully won the third nominations superpower and got to see everyone nominate.
- Heidi got to ask Big Brother 9 Yes or No questions about nominations.
- Matt got to viod 2 people nominations.
- Drew got to guess who everyone would nominate and how ever many he got correct he would get to nominate that number of points to nominate.
- Ed got to make 2 phone calls to Ben and ask about nominateds (the questions could only be answered by numbers)
- Jade got to read 3 peoples nomiantions then shred 1 of them.
- Mikkayla was able to take 2 points away from 2 people and then watch those people nominate. (she chose Boog anf Tahan)
- Estelle was the first housemate to recive the nominations superpower twice.